LTC/Senior Care Pharmacy
Medication Carts For Any Care Setting
Modern medication storage and organization requires an attractive, configurable medication cart with maximum capacity, durable construction, and premium workflow accessories. These requirements come standard with every Capsa Healthcare medication cart – in four unique styles. We thought of everything to make the nurse’s medication pass simpler, for controlled medication storage, for EMR/EHR computing. Our medication carts easily accommodate any medication delivery system including punch cards, jumbo multi-dose cards, auto-packaging, and unit dose box.
- Vintage Encore: Blending style and function, our VE carts are available in 4 woodgrain colors and multiple capacities
- Avalo and Avalo Woodblend: The long-standing champion of medication carts now comes in 2 furniture-like finishes to match any decor
- M-Series: Lightweight aluminum medication carts with 5 accent colors and every imaginable accessory
NexsysADC™ Automated Dispensing Cabinet
The NexsysADC™ automated dispensing cabinet suite is uniquely designed for LTC. Available in main cabinet and tabletop size, NexsysADC securely manages controlled medications and high-value drugs and supplies. This highly efficient system brings peace of mind for the pharmacy, and process improvement for the facility’s nursing staff. At all times, you know what medications are inside each NexsysADC cabinet, who’s accessing them, and what medication is dispensed to which patient.
- Full tracking and tracing, from log-in to log-out
- Cloud-based, HIPAA-compliant system provides 24/7 access to inventory information, user tracking, electronic ordering, and integration with your management software system
- Highly configurable with capacity for almost 400 unique oral solid medication SKUs
- Main Cabinet: Choose up to 10 Controlled Access Modules (CAMs) to automate from 25 up to 250 controlled medications
- 4T Cabinet: Choose up to 4 Controlled Access Modules (CAMs) to automate from 25 up to 100 controlled medication
Click arrow for more.
- The only ADC (automated dispensing cabinet) sized and priced for LTC
- Proven ROI for the servicing pharmacy in billing, courier costs, and labor
- Infinitely safer than manual ‘tackle box’ methods for Stat doses/starter doses/”E-Kits”
- Full reporting package to give valuable data and feedback on system operation, grouped by Inventory, Activity, User, Billing, Patient
- Accommodates virtually all medication and supply packaging types, from unit dose to punch cards to PRNs and bulk supplies
KL1 Inventory Counting Device
Consider how you manage your physical inventory counts in the narc vault, or an auto-packaging robot’s cassettes. Hand-counting with a tray-and-spatula puts your inventory integrity at risk. Also, hand-counting is laborious and performed only to meet state requirement minimums. Capsa Healthcare provides the best-selling Kirby Lester KL1 counting device. By automating the counting process with this simple device, your staff can effortlessly perform inventory counts more frequently. The KL1 pill counter is an essential tool for accurate controlled medication inventory records.
- Counts almost any tablet/capsule, with no calibration
- Trusted worldwide in retail pharmacies for its accuracy and speed
- Counting speed up to 15/second
- Simple: No I.T. or computer networking; just plug it in and count
- Durable: Accurate performance for years of trouble-free use